Types of cookies
1. Own cookies (1st party cookies) are from the website the user is viewing and can be permanent or temporary. Websites use these cookies to store information that will be used again the next time the user visits the site. 2. Other cookies Other cookies (3rd party cookies) originate from other, partner websites. In this way, third parties can collect information about users from various websites and use it for various purposes, e.g. to determine popularity. The website you are visiting can e.g. contains a video sharing website, YouTube, which uses its own cookies.
– The information contained in cookies serves to provide a better experience when using the website, or to ensure a higher quality of services
-Enable recognition of your computer, so that you do not have to enter the same data repeatedly for a specific task or during a session (e.g. when filling out online forms or online surveys)
-Enable flawless operation of video players – They measure the number of users of various services and enable easy use of these services and
– provide adequate capacity to achieve high speed, system operation. Cookies help analyze anonymous data, which allows us to understand the interaction between users and various aspects of our online services, so that we can further improve them.
What happens if you do not accept cookies?
If you do not accept cookies, certain functions on this website cannot be displayed or implemented correctly. This may result in limited possibilities of using this website and negatively reflect on the operation of the website and the display of content and affect your user experience. This can refer to e.g. to the following aspects:
-Personal experience using the website
– The possibility of liking individual content on the website and the “share” function on social networks
– Display of included contents
Which cookies do we have on the site
We currently have two different types of on-page user activity tracking on the website to provide a better service. First of all, we use Google Analytics, which allows us to offer you what you are looking for. And secondly, we use social network link tracking that is required to link on the site.